This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

10/10/09

I took JJ to work and then came home to start breakfast. Pawpaw came home to eat and then went back to work. After breakfast, Jason got the boys dressed and took them over to a friends house to play. After Pawpaw came home we went shopping for a few items we need for a trip we are planning for 10/23. We will be going to Destin Florida to walk in the Breast Caner walk. My sister Kathy has a team. Jason , the boys and even JJ will be going with us this year. This will be Mason first trip to the beach and only Cameron's second. Pawpaw and I ate a late lunch out and decided not to have supper since Jason, the boys and JJ had other plans. It was late when Jason and the boys came home, so he put them to bed without a bath. They will take one in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment