This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

10/15/09

Jamie dropped Cameron off at 6:15 and then took Mason to daycare. Cameron was hungry so I fixed him breakfast and then had him change into his school uniform. We took JJ to work and then came home until it was time to take Cameron to school. While on the way to school, I noticed that Cameron's hair was oily and asked him if they had taken a bath last night at Jamie's. I don't know why I even bothered to ask. I picked Cameron up from school at 3:10 as usual. We came home, played and then I started supper. Once Jamie dropped Mason off, we ate and then Jason gave the boys a much needed bath. Jason and the boys watched TV until time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment