This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

10/21/09

Pawpaw took JJ to work while I stayed at home with the boys and let them sleep until 7:15. I got them up, dressed and fed before Pawpaw took Mason to daycare and then Cameron to school. I met Pawpaw at the auto shop where he left the little car for them to find out why we have had to put three pairs of brakes on it in the last 3 months and it needs them again. After dropping him at the house I went out for a little while and then came home to pick him up to go for a late lunch before picking Cameron up from school. After picking Cameron up, I dropped them off at a nearby park to play and came home to start supper. Jason usually takes Cameron over to Jamie's on Wednesday and she picks Mason up and take him home with her but today she came here instead. She wanted to talk to Jason again about the mediation of their divorce. She is not happy with the arrangement and wants joint custody. I feel that is not in the boys best interest. They need a permanent home not a one week here, one week there situation. I hope they can come to some kind of agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment