This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

10/22/09

Jamie dropped Cameron off at 6:15 and then took Mason to daycare. After I had Cameron change into his uniform, I made him some pancakes and then took him to school. Since we are going to Florida tomorrow for the breast cancer walk, I decided to stay home today and get everything packed and ready to go so that once everyone gets off work tomorrow we can leave. I picked Cameron up from school at 3:15 and came home to start supper. Jamie asked Jason if the boys could stay with her again tonight and he agreed. Once he came home he played with Cameron until it was time to take him over to Jamie's. She will bring both the boys here in the morning and they will stay with me since school is out. Jason also found out today that he has to work on Saturday and could not find anyone to swap weekends with him so he will not be going to Florida with us. Since Jamie has plans for this weekend, we will take the boys with us.
Note: I have felt bad all day today with several bouts of diarrhea and then nausea and vomiting but hope that it is just a 24 hour virus. Everyone is looking forward to this trip and I don't want to be the one that stops us from going.

No comments:

Post a Comment