This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

10/7/09

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON
I woke everyone up, dressed them, fed them and Pawpaw took them to work, daycare and school. I spent the morning at a job fair on Victory drive and then Rusty and I took cupcakes to Mason's daycare for his birthday party and then we picked Cameron up at 1:15 as today was a early release day and took him to McDonalds for lunch. Afterwards, we stopped by Walmart to pick up gift bags and a toy for Mason's birthday and then went home to wait for Jamie to bring Mason home. Once everyone was here,we let Mason open his presents and then Jason and Jaime took the boys out to eat and then they took them to Hollywood Connections to play. We will have cake and ice cream here on Sunday when Memaw is here. I had Jason and Jamie take some pictures of the boys having fun at Hollywood Connection and they are pictured below. Afterwards, Jamie took the boys home with her since it is Wednesday. She will drop Cameron off here in the morning for me to take him to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment