This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Monday, October 12, 2009

10/12/09

I got everyone up at the usual time. I dressed them, fed them and we took JJ to work and then came home. Cameron had a doctors appointment today so we took Mason to daycare at 8:30 and stopped by Memaw's to fix a problem on her computer. Afterwards, Cameron and I went for his appointment. Since we did not leave the doctors office until after lunchtime at school, he and I met Pawpaw at Red Lobster and then I took Cameron to the main library to get some books he might like to read and then took him for a much needed haircut. I decided not to take him to school since he would have only been there a short time. After coming home, I started supper while Cameron played on the computer. Jamie dropped Mason off at 5:45 and stayed to play with the boys for a few minutes. After supper, Jason had Cameron read to him for 30 minutes and then gave them a bath. They played for a while before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment