This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

10/14/09


I woke the boys, dressed them, fed them and took them to daycare and school. JJ didn't go to work today due to the weather. I went out for a while but came back home early as it was raining and I was dripping wet. I never can find a umbrella. I don't know what happens to all of them. After drying off, Rusty and I went out for lunch, shopping for Halloween goodies and then we picked Cameron up from school. Once at home, I helped Cameron with homework until Jason came home from work. Since it is Wednesday, Jason took Cameron over to Jamie's. Jamie had picked Mason up from daycare. When Jason came back, he said he had to pick the boys up something for supper as Jamie didn't have any food in the house to feed them. He would have brought them home with him but they wanted to spend time with her so he picked up food for them instead. Jamie will drop Cameron off in the morning so I can take him to school and she will take Mason to daycare.

No comments:

Post a Comment