This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

10/18/09

The boys were at Jamie's this weekend and it was very quite around here. Kim and Terry came over today for lunch. I decided I would try to bake some fish today since Terry recently had a heart attack and is trying to eat better. I baked the fish with a little lite butter and some old bay seasoning. It was pretty good. We also had brown rice, asparagus spears and wheat bread. Later, Jason went to get the boys, who were hungry, so Pawpaw went to KFC for supper. While Pawpaw was gone, Jason and the boys carved the pumpkin for Halloween and put up the outside decorations. Afterwards, Jason gave the boys their baths and then they watched the movie Bolt until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment