This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

10/1/09


Jamie dropped Cameron off at 6:15. I had him change into his uniform and then we took JJ to work. Cameron was hungry so I stopped by Hardee's and got him a biscuit. I took him to school at 8:15 and then picked him up at the usual time. We came home, I made supper while he played on the computer and watched TV. He has a fascination with the show CASH CAB. It is a general question and answer trivia game and I think it teaches him without him even knowing. Jamie brought Mason home at 6:00, and stayed for a few minutes to play with the boys. We had supper, Jason gave the boys their baths and they played until time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment