This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

10/8/09

Jamie dropped Cameron off at 6:15, I had him change into his school uniform and then we took JJ to work and came home until time to take him to school. After I dropped Cameron off at school, I went back to the job fair(It was a two day fair). I picked Cameron up from school at 3:10 and we came home to work on his reading. He doesn't like to read and will do anything not to read. I don't understand this as I love to read and would read all day if I could. I even listen to books on CD in the car. I'll have him loving it too before I'm through. Later I made supper, we ate and then Jason gave the boys their baths. They were nasty since they did not have a bath at Jamie's last night. She told Jason it was because they got home late but this seems to be something that happens every Wednesday night and it evens happens most weekends when she has them. After their baths, they were allowed to watch TV before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment