This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

10/11/09

Pawpaw took JJ to work and let everyone else sleep in. After I got up, I made breakfast and then got Jason and the boys up. After breakfast, Rusty and I ran to the store and then came home to start lunch. Mom came over around 1:00 to watch football and have lunch. After lunch, we had birthday cake to celebrate Mason birthday which was on Wednesday of last week. Afterwards, Jason took the boys to the park to play with the bubbles Memaw gave Mason as part of his gift. She also gave him several outfits. After they came home from the park, I made supper and then Jason gave the boys a bath and they watched TV until bedtime.


No comments:

Post a Comment