This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Monday, October 5, 2009

10/5/09

JJ didn't have to go to work today due to the bad weather so I let the boys sleep late today. I got them up at 7:15, fed them, dressed them and then we left at 8:15 to take Cameron to school and then I took Mason to daycare. I came home, straightened the house and got dressed to go out for a while. Around 12:00, I got a call from Mom wanting me to come over. She had contacted AT&T regarding the problems with her internet service and they were sending someone over to check it out. She wanted me there since she doesn't know much about computers. We played a few games until the repairman arrived. Pawpaw picked Cameron up from school and brought him over. We all left around 4:00 and came home. I started supper and then left to picked up Mason from the daycare as Jason had called to say that both he and Jamie were working late. When we got home, Jamie was already here. She stayed a few minutes to see the boys. Once she left I finished supper, we ate, Jason gave the boys their baths and they were allowed to play until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment