This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

10/3/09

I took JJ to work and came home and spent most of the day doing nothing. With the boys staying with Jamie this weekend, it is very quite here and I am able to just sit and watch TV or read a book. I did catch up on the laundry. Pawpaw and I had planned on taking the boys to the fair today but Cameron had problems at school yesterday so he is spending time in his room at Jamie's instead. Since JJ went to the fair tonight with friends and Jason ate at a friends house, Pawpaw and I had breakfast for supper (cinnamon toast, bacon and scrambled eggs).

No comments:

Post a Comment