This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

10/28/09

Pawpaw took JJ and the boys to work, school and daycare while I stayed home and straightened the house and got ready to go out for the day. Pawpaw had to work for a little while during the morning and then came home to rest. Later in the morning I met him for brunch at IHOP and then went out until time to pick Cameron up from school. Once we came home, I made Cameron a snack and then Pawpaw took him to the park until time for Jamie to pick him up. Since it is Wednesday, he and Mason will spend the night with her. Jason had to work late and didn't get home until right before Jamie came but he was able to see the boys for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment