This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

10/6/09


I woke the boys, dressed them, fed them and then took them and JJ to work, daycare and school. I went out job hunting for a while and then went shopping for Mason's birthday tomorrow. While out I met up with mom and we decide to shop together. Between us we got him six interchangeable winter pants and shirts. I also got him some socks and Cameron some socks and T-shirts. I picked Cameron up from school at 3:10 and then we came home to do homework. Jason picked Mason up from daycare and took the boys out to eat since Rusty and I met Mom, Kim and Terry for dinner to celebrate Kim's birthday. When we came home, Jason had given the boys a bath and their were ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment