This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

10/24/09

TEAM DAVENPORT

We all got up early to get ready for the walk. Pawpaw and I took JJ and the boys to McDonald's for breakfast and then met Kathy and the rest of the walkers. It was a very fun experience and one that I will continue to come to Florida for every year as long as Kathy wants to invite us. After the walk, Pawpaw and I took the boys to the beach so they could play in the sand. They had a ball and didn't want to leave. Later, we went back to Kathy's for games and then a great BBQ supper. After we got back to the condo, we took the boys to the beach for a little night crabbing but it was too cold so we only stayed for a few minutes. We will take them back tomorrow for a little while before heading back home.

This was a bronze McDonald statue holding up a surf board at the McDonald's where we had breakfast.
These are some of the breast cancer survivors. Kathy and I are in the middle.

Two of my sisters (Kathy and Kim) and me

This was Cameron's second time seeing the ocean but Mason's first. They both loved it. Cameron even asked if we could move to Destin.






No comments:

Post a Comment