This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Friday, October 30, 2009

10/30/09

Around 2:30 AM Pawpaw woke me up saying he was having chest pain, shortness of breath and numbness in his fingers. I immediately took him to the hospital. After a long time spent in the ER, with a EKG, blood work and chest x-ray preformed, we were allowed to come home. All test showed that he had not had a heart attack but they want him to see his regular doctor for a stress test. They are not sure if he may have a blockage somewhere. He has a appointment scheduled for Monday. Since we were in the ER, Jason stayed home, took JJ to work, Mason to daycare and then took Cameron to school. Pawpaw slept most of the day only waking long enough to eat. Jamie picked Cameron up from school and Mason up from daycare. They will spend the weekend with her.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, why aren't you blogging? And facebook too. I miss getting to know what's happening.

    My surgery went okay this morning. Still numb so I'm doing okay so far.

    Looking forward to Thursday!

    I love you,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete