This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

10/25/09

Everyone got up early today. I think that since we are going home they wanted to spend as much time as possible at the beach. Rusty ran to McDonald's for breakfast while I started washing all the sheets. Kathy said not to worry about washing them but I didn't feel right leaving them for someone else to do. Once we had breakfast, Pawpaw and JJ took the boys to the beach while I finished drying and folding the bed linens and then I went to spend some time with them at the beach. It was a cool day so we didn't let them play in the water but they were able to walk along the waters edge and collect shells. Pawpaw and I have decided that we would like to bring them back at spring break so they can really play in the ocean. We left around 11:00 and made one stop in Eufaula and then was home by 4:00. After unpacking, we had supper, Jason gave the boys a bath and they were in bed by 8:00. They were tired and were asleep within minutes.

They had a great time trying to build a sand castle.



Even though you can hear the wind , you can still hear the sound of the ocean. I could sit and listening all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment