This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

9/10/09

Jamie was supposed to drop Cameron off at the usual time of 6:15 but when she had not by 6:30, I called Jason to see if he knew why. He called Jamie and called me back stating that Jamie did not have to go in to work until later and had decided to sleep a little later. It would have been nice if she had let me know so I would not have been worried. She dropped Cameron off at 7:00 and he and I took JJ to work and then came home until time for school. I had to take the car in to have the air worked on and decided to stay home and work online until it was ready. Once I picked up the car I went to the store and then picked Cameron up from school at 3:15. Jason has tried contacting Cameron's teacher for over a week and a half concerning a problem with his homework assignments and has not received a call back so he went to the school and talked with the principal. Apparently the teacher has been sending the assignment by email. But we don't know who is getting the email. It is not me or Jason. Since his teacher was not there today, they will talk to her tomorrow and get back with him. I hope Jamie has not been receiving them and not giving them to us.
When Jason talked to Jamie on Tuesday about the kids staying with us, he did tell her she could have the boys more often. She has decided that she wants them again tonight, so Jason picked Mason up from daycare at 3:30 and they came home and he and the boys played until supper was ready. Once we ate, Jason took the boys to Jamie.

1 comment:

  1. FYI: I did mail your Apples To Apples game to you, right after I said I was mailing it. I didn't have much money so it went by Parcel Post. I don't appreciate you insinuating that I did not mail it. If it arrives soon, please feel free to donate it to someone.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete