This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Monday, September 14, 2009

9/14/09

I woke the boys up at 6:15, fed them, dressed them and we took JJ to work and Mason to daycare. I later took Cameron to school at 8:15 and came home to get ready to go out for a while. Jason called later in the morning to let me know that he would pick Cameron up from school today. If Cameron does not have his homework assignment today, Jason will stay to talk with the principal again since he has not heard anything since last Thursday.
Jason and Cameron came home at 3:30 and started on Cameron's homework. She had only sent one math worksheet and had not sent any spelling words. Jason will call the school tomorrow to make an appointment with the principal. She could not see him today. Jason started supper (spaghetti) while I set the table. Jamie brought Mason home at 5:45 and only stayed for a few minutes. After supper, Jason gave the boys a bath and then allowed them to watch a little TV before going to bed. Jamie did not call to say goodnight to the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment