This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Friday, September 11, 2009

9/11/09

Jamie dropped Cameron off at 6:30. Mason wanted Jamie to take him to the daycare so she did. Since she is off today I don't know why she didn't let them sleep late today and then she could have taken them to daycare and school. I would have been more than happy to take Cameron's school bag and clothes to her. Rusty came home early and he and I went to lunch. Jarred called while we were eating to say that he was off so we picked him up, took him on his usual errands (bank and store) before taking him to his friends house. Later, Pawpaw and I picked Cameron up from school and came home. Jason picked Mason up from daycare and brought him home. They played in the yard until supper was ready. Jamie did come by briefly to see the boys. She had been at the pool most of the day. After supper, Jason and Pawpaw took the boys to Monkey joe's to play.It was late when they came home and they were tired. Since it is Friday and there is know school tomorrow, Jason decided to let the boys go to bed without a bath. They will take one in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment