This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

9/29/09

Jason took the day off to go to court so he woke the boys, dressed them and then I fed them breakfast while he took his shower. He then took them to daycare and school while I got dressed. Pawpaw came home in time to meet Jason and I at the lawyers office for a quick meeting before going over to the courthouse. Once we were in the courtroom, Mr. Hirsch spoke with Jamie's lawyer and later spoke with the judge and before you know it Jason was given custody. We were all shocked that Jamie had conceded and had even agreed to paying Jason a small child support payment every payday. After leaving the courthouse, Jason, Rusty and I went out to lunch to celebrate and then Pawpaw went back to work. Jason picked Cameron up from school and then picked Mason up from daycare. Jamie came over after work to see the boys and then we had supper. Jason gave the boys their baths and allowed them to watch TV until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment