This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Monday, September 28, 2009

9/28/09

I woke the boys, fed them, dressed them and took them to school and daycare. Later I picked Cameron up from school and we came home to do homework and start supper. Jason came home early and helped Cameron with his homework before going to pick Mason up since Jamie had to work late. After supper, Jason gave the boys a bath and then let them watch TV for a while before going to bed. We are a little nervous about tomorrow. We will be going to court on the custody of the boys. Jason is trying to get custody and his lawyer thinks he has a good chance. Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment