This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9/9/09

Pawpaw took JJ to work today and I stayed with the boys and let them sleep until 7:15. After getting them up, I fed them and dressed them and then Pawpaw took Mason to daycare and Cameron to school. I went by the doctors office to get Cameron's new prescription and dropped it off at the Pharmacy. Jason picked it up on his way home.Later Pawpaw picked Cameron up from school while I put up the groceries we had bought. Once they came home, Pawpaw and Cameron played in the yard until Jason came home from work. Since Jamie keeps the boys on Wednesday, she picked Mason up and Jason took Cameron over to the apartment. He cried amd didn't want to go.I sent over supper for the boys. Jason said that Jamie had already fed Mason a bowl of cereal before he and Cameron got there. I can only hope that she will give the boys a bath.
Note: Jason received a letter today from his lawyer stating that the new court date is Tuesday 9/29/09 at 10:00 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment