This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

9/27/09

Pawpaw took JJ to work and let the rest of us sleep in. Once I got up, I made breakfast and got everyone else up. After breakfast Jason gave the boys a bath and then took them down to the riverwalk to see how high the river was since we have had so much rain. Mom came over at 1:00 to watch football as usual and once Jason and the boys came home I ran to KFC to pick up something for lunch. After eating, Jason and Pawpaw took the boys outside to play. Later I made supper, we ate and then Jason gave the boys a bath before they went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment