This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

9/12/09

JJ did not have to work today so we all slept in except Pawpaw who had to work. Once everyone was up, I made breakfast. Pawpaw came home for breakfast before going back to work. After breakfast Jason gave the boys a bath. Cameron's friend Ashley(whose grandmother lives across the street) came over and they played all day either outside here or at her grandmother's house. Since Mason is still to young to be outside without an adult, he played with Jason either inside or they went outside and played with Cameron and Ashley. We had lunch here and then later I made supper before Jason gave the boys another bath before putting them to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment