This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

9/24/09

The boys stayed with Jamie last night. Jamie dropped Cameron off at 6:15 as usual. Today he was very sleepy. He told me he couldn't sleep last night so he stayed up until around 1:00. After he changed into his school uniform, he laid on my bed and slept until it was time to take JJ to work (7:00). He slept in the car on the way to and on the way back from taking JJ and then laid on the couch and slept until it was time to leave for school (8:15). I was finally able to keep him awake while taking him to school. I gave him something to eat and let him have a little diet coke. Maybe it will act as a stimulant and keep him awake at school. He is always tired when he comes back from Jamie's but today was the worst.
I picked Cameron up from school at 3:10 and we came home. He had a good day at school. Jason came home around 4:00. He and Cameron played games on the computer until Jamie dropped Mason off at 5:30. We had supper at 6:15 and then Jason gave the boys a bath. They were allowed to play until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment