This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Friday, September 4, 2009

9/4/09

I woke the boys, fed them, dressed them and we took JJ to work, Mason to daycare and then Cameron went with me for my blood work appoitment at 8:00 before I dropped him at school at 8:30. Since it is Jamie's weekend, she picked Cameron up from school and kept him for the afternoon before picking Mason up at the daycare. She did come by the house at 5:30 to pick up the boys medicine and Cameron's DS. When Jason came home, he went by Walmart's to pick up a few items(bread, milk, eggs, cereal, cheese) to take over to Jamie's and to see the boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment