This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Monday, September 21, 2009

9/21/09

I woke up the boys, dressed them , fed them and then took them all (JJ, Mason and Cameron) where they all needed to be. While on the way to school I asked Cameron what they had done all weekend while they were with his mother. He said that they stayed inside all weekend and didn't even get to go to the pool. I picked Cameron up from school at 3:10 and we came home to start his homework. The teacher had finally sent home his homework on paper with a note saying that she was having problems sending it to Jason's email address. After helping him with his homework, I started supper and then Pawpaw came home and took Cameron to the park for a while. Jamie brought Mason home around 6:00 and then we ate. Jason gave the boys a bath and then let the watch TV until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment