This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

9/2/09

I woke up the boys, fed them, dressed them and we left to take JJ to work, Mason to daycare and Cameron to school. Pawpaw went out to check his stores and I went out for a while before meeting him at the house to get some lunch before our appointment with Jason's lawyer at 1:00. We spent 1 1/2 hours with Mr. Hirsch's para legal and then left in time to pick Cameron up from school at 3:10. We came home, Cameron played with Pawpaw until Jason came home. Jason and Cameron played on the computer until it was time for Jason to take him to Jamie's. I had picked up Mandarin Cafe chicken fried rice for supper (which is Cameron's favorite) so I sent enough with Jason for Cameron's and Mason supper. Jason also took the boys cold medicine so Jamie could give it to them tonight.
Note: Jason called the school again today requesting that Cameron's teacher call to set up a meeting. He is concerned that Cameron has not receive any homework assignments for this week. He called on Tuesday but she has not returned his call.

No comments:

Post a Comment