This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

9/13/09

Pawpaw took JJ to work and I stayed home with Mason who got up early. I let Jason and Cameron sleep. Once Pawpaw came home I started breakfast. JJ only worked until 9:00 so I had breakfast ready when Pawpaw picked him up. After breakfast, Cameron again played with Ashley all day. I cleaned the house while Pawpaw worked in the yard (mowing, trimming and blowing). My mother always comes over on Sundays (when she is in town). She goes out of town a lot. Today Kim (my sister) and Terry came over to watch football with us. We had ribs and all the trimmings for lunch. Mason had fun playing with everyone here. Later, night I made french toast for the boys for supper and then Jason gave them a bath before putting them to bed. Jamie called earlier wanting Jason to bring the boys over so she could see them. Jason would have taken them but neither of the boys wanted to go. She could have come here if she had really wanted to see them. It has not stopped her in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment