This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

9/26/09


I took JJ to work while Jason and the boys slept. Once I came home I started breakfast and then woke everybody. Pawpaw came home for breakfast and then had to return to work. After breakfast, Jason gave the boys a bath and then took them over to a friend's house to play. I worked in the yards until Pawpaw came home from work and we left to pick up JJ from work. Jason and the boys were home when we got back. Jason had stopped by Walmart to pick up a few items we needed. While there he also picked up a new DVD movie (SCOOBY-DOO The Mystery Begins) for the boys. I made lupper and then Jason and the boys went back to Jason friends house. The boys like to go there so they can play with the kids. They took the new movie with them for all the kids to watch. Since it was late when they came home, Jason put them to bed without a bath. They will take one tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment