This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

9/17/09

Jamie dropped Cameron off at 6:15 and took Mason on to daycare. Cameron changed into his school uniform, had breakfast and we took JJ to work and then came home until time to go to school. I had planed on going over to my mothers house as my sister Kathy is up from Florida and her daughter Bree is up from Mississippi for a girls only get together but I'm having plumbing problems and needed to wait on the plumber to arrive so I had to wait until later in the day. I picked Cameron up from school at 3:10, went by the store and then went home. Cameron and I played in the yard until Jason came home. Pawpaw came home at 4:30 and I left to go over to mom's. Pawpaw went to KFC for supper for everyone and afterwards Jason gave the boys a bath before letting them watch TV before going to bed.









Left to right:

neice Angie, sister Kathy, aunt Sherry, Mom, sister Kim, Me, other mother Bet, neice Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment