This is my daily diary of my grandsons life after their parents breakup. I know everyone says you can't love anyone more than your own children but this isn't true. It's just a different kind of love.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

9/8/09

Jamie dropped Cameron off at 6:15. I thought she would drop Mason off too, but she took him on to daycare. I will have Jason talk to her about dropping him off here and me taking him to daycare after taking JJ to work. At least then I will know that he has been fed. When Cameron came in he was hungry and ate two waffles. We took JJ to work and then came home until time to take Cameron to school. On the way to school, I asked Cameron about his weekend. He said that the only thing they did was go swimming on Saturday and then they stayed in the rest of the weekend other than going with Jason to eat and get haircuts on Sunday and going to Jamie's parents house yesterday afternoon. Jamie thinks Cameron is to young to play outside by himself and this is true but she could have taken them to the park or to the playground at the apartment complex or she could brought them over here to play for a little while. Children need to play outside when the weather is nice and not be made to stay inside all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment